To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the AUA general graduate admission requirements and the TEFL-program requirements:
- Submit a complete AUA Application for Admission to Graduate Study at http://im.aua.am and all required supplements as outlined in the application instructions.
- Present an official, valid TOEFL iBT score of 79* or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5*
- Obtain an undergraduate GPA of 3.4* or higher on a 5-point scale
- Demonstrate a strong interest and potential to become a successful TEFL professional as proven by the applicant’s prior experience, Statement of Purpose, and admission interview, if applicable.
*The Admissions Committee may, at its discretion, admit an applicant who does not meet the minimum requirements but who otherwise demonstrates the potential to successfully pursue a degree at AUA.
* Applicants submitting complete applications by the rolling admissions deadline date are considered on a space-available basis.
For more information, please refer to the AUA Application Procedures