- Reaching Out to the Displaced Children of Artsakh
The educational initiative was launched by AUA MATEFL, CTEFL, and EEC faculty and students.
- Launching ‘Our Planet’ Textbook for Learners of English
The official launch of Our Planet took place online via a live webinar on June 4, 2020.
- Luiza Vardanyan: ‘I am here, on Mount Ararat’
“Let the world wait, I am here to realize my goal.”
- ‘Our Planet’: Forthcoming Book of Collaborative Effort
The authors are Diana Torosyan (MA TEFL ‘16) and Dr. Irshat Madyarov.
- Alumni Success Story: Tamara Galoyan (MA TEFL ’13) Earns her PhD from Drexel University
Dr. Galoyan is the recipient of the School of Education PhD Student Research Excellence Award.
- AUA TEFL Hosts 8th Annual Student Research Conference
The conference featured various student projects from universities across the country.
- Cambridge Assessment English Workshop Held by the Center for Research in Applied Linguistics at AUA
The workshop was delivered by Claire Barnes, who has over thirty years of experience in teaching.
- AUA to Host the 8th Annual Student Research Conference on Language and Education
The deadline for submitting proposals is April 30, 2019.
- TEFL Graduate Students Present at Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching International Conference and Exhibition 2019 Held in Dubai
The students had a unique opportunity to introduce their capstone projects to an international audience.
- Dr. Melita Kovačević from the University of Zagreb Meets TEFL Alumni and Students
Dr. Kovačević’s visit was part of a faculty mobility between AUA and the University of Zagreb, made possible through the Erasmus+ mobility program.