- Demo English Lessons for Visitors From Artsakh
The participants of the event had the opportunity to build capacity and increase their professional network.
- Winners of Student Writing Contest Announced
The winners are Lida Asilyan (BAEC ‘24), Nane Khachikyan (BSCS ‘24), and Sona Adamyan (MATEFL ‘21).
- NorArar: An Educational Initiative for Children of Artsakh
The NorArar team joined efforts to implement psychosocial interventions for affected children living in Vanadzor.
- Reaching Out to the Displaced Children of Artsakh
The educational initiative was launched by AUA MATEFL, CTEFL, and EEC faculty and students.
- Launching ‘Our Planet’ Textbook for Learners of English
The official launch of Our Planet took place online via a live webinar on June 4, 2020.
- Luiza Vardanyan: ‘I am here, on Mount Ararat’
“Let the world wait, I am here to realize my goal.”
- ‘Our Planet’: Forthcoming Book of Collaborative Effort
The authors are Diana Torosyan (MA TEFL ‘16) and Dr. Irshat Madyarov.
- Alumni Success Story: Tamara Galoyan (MA TEFL ’13) Earns her PhD from Drexel University
Dr. Galoyan is the recipient of the School of Education PhD Student Research Excellence Award.
- AUA TEFL Hosts 8th Annual Student Research Conference
The conference featured various student projects from universities across the country.
- Cambridge Assessment English Workshop Held by the Center for Research in Applied Linguistics at AUA
The workshop was delivered by Claire Barnes, who has over thirty years of experience in teaching.