- Cambridge Assessment English Workshop Held by the Center for Research in Applied Linguistics at AUA
The workshop was delivered by Claire Barnes, who has over thirty years of experience in teaching.
- AUA to Host the 8th Annual Student Research Conference on Language and Education
The deadline for submitting proposals is April 30, 2019.
- TEFL Graduate Students Present at Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching International Conference and Exhibition 2019 Held in Dubai
The students had a unique opportunity to introduce their capstone projects to an international audience.
- Dr. Melita Kovačević from the University of Zagreb Meets TEFL Alumni and Students
Dr. Kovačević’s visit was part of a faculty mobility between AUA and the University of Zagreb, made possible through the Erasmus+ mobility program.
- Alumni Success Story: Lorik Hartounian (MA TEFL ‘16) Advocates for Women’s Empowerment
Hartounian is the President of GOALS (Girls of Armenia Leadership Soccer), the only sports development NGO in Armenia.
- Dr. Marina Dodigovic Receives the Title of Principal Research Fellow of the Republic of Croatia
The rank awarded by Croatia’s National Council for Science and Technology is considered to be the pinnacle of a scholar’s career in the country.
- Yerevan and Echmiadzin Teachers Attend Workshop on Project-Based Learning
PBL is a student-centered teaching and learning strategy helping students develop problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills while addressing real-world situations.
- Professor Melita Kovacevic from the University of Zagreb Lectures on Doctoral Studies
The lecture focused on the internationalization of doctoral studies from the European perspective.
- MA TEFL Students Hold Grammar Party to Develop Undergraduate Language Skills
All of the “Grammar Party” activities were aimed at developing the students’ fluency in different grammar skills through restructuring and repetition.
- TEFL Faculty Explores New Way of Teaching Grammar
Liliana Edilyan’s motto in teaching is “Connect theory with practice!,” which she displays in her writings.