- AUA MATEFL Alumna on Studying and Teaching Online
Luiza Vardanyan highlights that the education at AUA far exceeded her expectations.
- Demo English Lessons for Visitors From Artsakh
The participants of the event had the opportunity to build capacity and increase their professional network.
- Winners of Student Writing Contest Announced
The winners are Lida Asilyan (BAEC ‘24), Nane Khachikyan (BSCS ‘24), and Sona Adamyan (MATEFL ‘21).
- NorArar: An Educational Initiative for Children of Artsakh
The NorArar team joined efforts to implement psychosocial interventions for affected children living in Vanadzor.
- Reaching Out to the Displaced Children of Artsakh
The educational initiative was launched by AUA MATEFL, CTEFL, and EEC faculty and students.
- Launching ‘Our Planet’ Textbook for Learners of English
The official launch of Our Planet took place online via a live webinar on June 4, 2020.
- Luiza Vardanyan: ‘I am here, on Mount Ararat’
“Let the world wait, I am here to realize my goal.”
- ‘Our Planet’: Forthcoming Book of Collaborative Effort
The authors are Diana Torosyan (MA TEFL ‘16) and Dr. Irshat Madyarov.
- Alumni Success Story: Tamara Galoyan (MA TEFL ’13) Earns her PhD from Drexel University
Dr. Galoyan is the recipient of the School of Education PhD Student Research Excellence Award.
- AUA TEFL Hosts 8th Annual Student Research Conference
The conference featured various student projects from universities across the country.