- Dr. Marina Dodigovic Receives the Title of Principal Research Fellow of the Republic of Croatia
The rank awarded by Croatia’s National Council for Science and Technology is considered to be the pinnacle of a scholar’s career in the country.
- Yerevan and Echmiadzin Teachers Attend Workshop on Project-Based Learning
PBL is a student-centered teaching and learning strategy helping students develop problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills while addressing real-world situations.
- Professor Melita Kovacevic from the University of Zagreb Lectures on Doctoral Studies
The lecture focused on the internationalization of doctoral studies from the European perspective.
- MA TEFL Students Hold Grammar Party to Develop Undergraduate Language Skills
All of the “Grammar Party” activities were aimed at developing the students’ fluency in different grammar skills through restructuring and repetition.
- TEFL Faculty Explores New Way of Teaching Grammar
Liliana Edilyan’s motto in teaching is “Connect theory with practice!,” which she displays in her writings.
- Alumni Success Story: Anna Babajanyan, MA TEFL ’16 Accepted to University of Cambridge
“The important thing to remember is that you have to overcome those fears that you aren’t good enough, and just take the step. In other words, do it now or regret it later!” Babajanyan said.
- MA TEFL’s Professor Dodigovic Acts as Lead Guest Editor for TESOL International Journal
Professor Marina Dodigovic of the American University of Armenia (AUA)’s MA TEFL program recently acted as lead guest editor for a special issue of the TESOL International Journal. The issue is dedicated to vocabulary teaching, learning and assessment, a timely topic as vocabulary research is one of the fastest growing areas in applied linguistics and TESOL.
- AUA Hosts Sixth Annual Linguistics Student Research Conference
AUA’s Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) program and Center for Research in Applied Linguistics (CRAL) held the Sixth Student Research Conference for Graduate and Undergraduate students in linguistics and applied linguistics.
- Dr. Irshat Madyarov Receives Teaching Award
“I believe that we can totally change our life if we work very actively at the grassroots level, and in this regard teachers have a lot of responsibility,” said Dr. Madyarov.
- AUA Brings Armenian Educators Together in Colloquium on Online Education
YEREVAN, Armenia – On April 14, the American University of Armenia’s (AUA) Center for Research in Applied Linguistics held a colloquium on Online Education.